Jim Kouzes is a bestselling author, an award-winning speaker and, according to the Wall Street Journal, one of the twelve best executive educators in the United States.
Currently Jim is Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business, at Santa Clara University, and also lectures on leadership around the world to corporations, governments, and nonprofits. In 2010, Jim received the Thought Leadership Award from the Instructional Systems Association, the most prestigious award given by the trade association of training and development industry providers. He was listed as one of HR Magazine’s Most Influential International Thinkers for 2010 and 2011, named one of the 2010 and 2011 Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior by Trust Across America, and ranked by Leadership
In This episode, You’ll Learn:
- How does “leadership” evolve?
- What kind of an impact do demographics have on leadership?
- What are the biggest leadership challenges when it comes to working with a team?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations
- Learning Leadership: The Five Fundamentals of Becoming an Exemplary Leader