Jeff Goins is the author of four books, including the national best seller, The Art of Work. He is also a full-time blogger, speaker, and entrepreneur. Originally from Chicago, Goins graduated from Illinois College and spent the next year on the road with a band. After that, he moved to Nashville to chase a girl and spent the next seven years working at a nonprofit. He now writes and speaks for a living and runs an online business helping writers and creative entrepreneurs chase their dreams.
Jeff’s award-winning blog, GoinsWriter.com, has been visited by over four million people from around the world. His work has been featured in the Washington Post, USA Today, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Psychology Today. He and his wife, Ashley, live just outside of Nashville, TN with their son and dog.
In This episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to find like-minded creative people to collaborate with and/or learn from.
- Where do you find your genius?
- Why it’s important to start your own scene if there’s nothing around you already.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do
- Real Artists Don’t Starve: Timeless Strategies for Thriving in the New Creative Age