Erik Wahl is an internationally recognized graffiti artist, # 1 best-selling author and entrepreneur. Erik redefines the term “keynote speaker.” Pulling from his history as both a businessman and an artist, he has grown to become one of the most sought-after corporate speakers available today. Erik’s on-stage painting seamlessly becomes a visual metaphor to the core of his message, encouraging organizations toward profitability through innovations and superior levels of performance. His list of clients includes AT&T, Disney, London School of Business, Microsoft, FedEx, Exxon Mobil, Ernst & Young, and XPrize; Erik has even been featured as a TED presenter. The responses received have been nothing short of incredible, with standing ovations to prove it.
Erik’s bestselling business book UNTHINK was hailed by Forbes Magazine as THE blueprint to actionable creativity and by Fast Company Magazine as “Provocative with a Purpose.” His provocative new book, The Spark & the Grind: Ignite the Power of Disciplined Creativity, shares how you can train yourself to become creative in your business and everyday life.
In This episode, You’ll Learn:
- The Importance of Tapping into Your Creative Potential
- How to Use Art to Provoke Thought
- How to Ignite the Power of Disciplined Creativity
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The Myths of Creativity: The Truth About How Innovative Companies and People Generate Great Ideas
- The Spark and the Grind: Ignite the Power of Disciplined Creativity